GAME are Hiring
Assistant Manager Role available!
We’re all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We’re the UK’s No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason – and we’re looking for someone special to join us.
Think you’re up for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing
We’re on the look for an Assistant Manager to join our team, as part of the team you’ll be:
• Increase customer satisfaction with our products and services
• Maintain a high standard of customer service
• Support to build the most valuable community for gamers
• Provide consistently high-quality service through GAME.
• Being friendly, honest and approachable at all times and always representing GAME’s behaviour
• Approaching and building a rapport with our customers to recognise and identify their needs, matching
• Inspire and support your team’s development by conducting quality 1-1’s
• Understand the store P&L to enable you to influence the store’s profit levers to deliver an exceptional performance around controllable costs to drive potential savings without threatening sales or profit
Think you’ve got what it takes? Leave a CV instore!
2 years minimum customer service experience!