Treat Dad This Father’s Day
Don’t forget, it’s Father’s Day on Sunday 20th June! Are you all set for Father’s Day? Have you got your number 1 Dad a card, decorations or a gift? If you haven’t got sorted just yet, don’t worry. We are on hand with lots of gift ideas to help you treat the main man in your life this Father’s Day.
So, let’s start with a Father’s Day card…a card is a lovely, sentimental and thoughtful gift that your dad will adore. Whether it’s a meaningful, loving or funny card, it is guaranteed to put a smile on your dad’s face. If you need to buy a card, check out the below stores at Connswater:
- Card Factory
- The Works
- Home Bargains
- The Range
When shopping for a card, why not pick up some decorations? Decorate the house in style for dad to really surprise him.
Now that you have got your card sorted, it’s time for some gift ideas. Check them out below:
- B&M: With DIY, personal care products and lots of gift ideas, B&M is a great choice for Father’s Day shopping.
- Better Gym: Is your dad into fitness? Give him the gift of health and fitness with a membership from Better Gym.
- Blue Inc: Give your dad the gift of style with a new jumper, shirt or accessories from Blue Inc.
- Boots: With aftershave, male grooming kits and great ideas for Father’s Day gift ideas, visit Boots for a great gift for your dad.
- Brand Max: Brand Max is the home for designer brands at low prices. From clothing, health and beauty products, garden items and more, impress your dad with a gift from Brand Max.
- Game: Is your dad a gamer? Game has a variety of brand-new games that your dad will love.
- Halfords: If your dad is into bikes, motoring, car or camping equipment, then get him a gift from Halfords.
- Hays Travel: Does your dad need a break? Treat him to a get away from Hays Travel. With so many destinations to choose from, Hays Travel have fantastic offers waiting for you.
- Holland & Barrett: Is your dad into health and wellbeing? Then Holland & Barrett is the ideal shop to buy your dad a gift. With vitamins & supplements, health foods, sports nutrition and more.
- Home Bargains: Whether you are looking for a DIY product, furniture, garden items and more, Home Bargains is the ideal store for a Father’s Day gift.
- New Look: Get your dad styled for the Summer with clothing from New Look. From shirts, jeans, tops, shoes and accessories, your dad will be Summer ready.
- Poundland: Poundland has great items for Father’s Day, from Father’s Day gift ideas, chocolates and more!
- Poundstretcher: Poundstretcher offers gardening and outdoor products, confectionery, Father’s Day gifts and more. This is a great store for Father’s Day gift inspiration.
- Savers: Savers have lots of gift ideas for Father’s Day from aftershave, men’s skincare and gift sets. Call in-store to view the range available.
- Semichem: With a range of gift ideas including gift sets, toiletries and more, your dad will appreciate and love a gift from Semichem.
- Shoezone: Treat your dad to a new pair of shoes from Shoezone. With lots of stylish shoes available, choose a shoe that is the perfect fit for your dad.
- Sports Direct: Is your dad into sport? Buy him some new clothes, accessories and more this Father’s Day from Sports Direct.
- The Perfume Shop: Does your dad have a favourite aftershave? Visit The Perfume Shop and view the wide range of amazing offers that are available for Father’s Day.
- The Range: Struggling on what to buy your dad? The Range have lots of products available that are the perfect Father’s Day gift. With so much gift inspiration, you will find it hard to buy only one gift!
- The Works: From books, jigsaws, cards, balloons and more, The Works is the ideal place to shop for a Father’s Day gift.
Want to add a special touch to your dad’s day? Why not make him breakfast in bed or a Father’s Day cake? For ingredients or some delicious food inspiration, check out the following stores:
- Lidl NI: Check out their Facebook page for lots of great foodie recipes that your dad will love. With a range of food in-store, you will be ready to cook up a storm in the kitchen.
- Iceland at The Range: With a variety of food from your everyday essentials, fresh food, confectionery and more, treat your dad this Father’s Day to food from Iceland that he will enjoy.
If you are not much of a cook or baker, why not treat your dad to some delicious food out from one of our fantastic restaurants, cafes or fast-food outlets? Your dad will be spoilt for choice and love a tasty treat from one of the following places:
- Tim Hortons: Who doesn’t love donuts? With truly delicious donuts, coffee and more, Tim Hortons is a great place to visit. Your dad will be in for a tasty treat at Tim Hortons!
- Relish Coffee Shop: With a fantastic range of lunch options, great coffee and drool-worthy tray bakes, Relish Coffee Shop is a great place to stop for a bite to eat.
- Del Piero’s: From ice-cream, coffee, sandwiches and tray bakes, Del Piero’s has lots of delicious items on their menu that will tempt your taste buds.
- Harlands: Hands up who loves a chippy? I know we sure do! Why not treat your dad to a chippy from Harlands for all of the family to enjoy together?
- Subway: Subway offer a range of sensational subs, wraps, salads, treats and drinks, so this is a great place to enjoy a lovely bite to eat for lunch.
- Yangtze: Love Chinese? Then you will love Yangtze. The perfect Father’s Day dinner!
- Starbucks: Does your dad love coffee? Show him that you love him a latte with his favourite Starbucks coffee.
- McDonalds: The McDonalds drive thru is open 24 hours, seven days a week and is a well-known family favourite. Take your dad to McDonalds and enjoy his favourite meal. It’s the simple (and delicious) things that count!
- Burger King: Love Burger King? This is the ideal place to visit for Father’s Day if your dad loves burgers. How can you resist a whopper from Burger King?
- KFC: Get the family together and enjoy a delicious bargain bucket to share. Don’t like sharing? Treat yourself to a boneless banquet or your favourite meal from Burger King.