With Christmas music being played loud and clear, the glittering of Christmas lights sparkling on the shop windows, the colourful tinsel decorating the mall and festive cheer being shared from far and near, Connswater is your Christmas destination.
We know that it can be difficult to know what to buy your family, friends, teachers and more, but we are here to help and take the stress out of Christmas with our Christmas gift guide. Check out some of the store suggestions below for great gifts that your loved ones will love under the tree this Christmas.
Gifts for your mum, girlfriend, sister, granny or wife:
- B&M: Every girl loves B&M (it’s basically a toy shop for adults filled with everything they love). So, if you’re looking for gift ideas, homeware, technology or more, B&M have lots of gifting ideas.
- Belfast Beauty Bar: Who doesn’t love a fresh set of nails? It’s important to make sure their nails always look on fleek (especially at Christmas…if you’re thinking about popping the question). So why not book an appointment at Belfast Beauty Bar, to treat them to a pamper
- New Look: With gorgeous coats, stunning jumpers, beautiful boots and accessories, New Look has got you covered for a fresh Winter outfit for someone special.
- Boots: Who doesn’t love a gift set from Boots? With a range of beautiful perfumes, bath gels and more, these are perfect for the ultimate girly night in.
- Brand Max: This is the ideal shop for all of your Christmas shopping needs. With designer items for less, you can really spoil that someone special with a gift that you know they’ll love.
- Netra Brow Studio: One word: brows! Brows are very important to ladies, so if she likes to get her brows done at Netra Brow Studio, then treat her to an appointment or two on you.
- Bonmarché: With a range of affordable and great quality womenswear, Bonmarché offers a beautiful choice of clothes from casual to formal, from outerwear to nightwear.
- Peacocks: Looking for that perfect dress or cosy jumper? Peacocks have a range of clothing and accessories at great prices.
- The Range: Offering a wide range of products from furniture to DIY, from homeware to arts and crafts and so much more, The Range is the perfect choice for finding the ideal gift for someone special.
- Elysian Divine Jewellery: Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, so treat her to a beautiful necklace, bracelet, earrings and more.
Gifts for your dad, brother, boyfriend, grandad or husband:
- Blue Inc: Looking for trendy clothing? From casual to smart clothing, Blue Inc have got lots of fashionable gift inspiration.
- The Perfume Shop: Do you know their favourite scent? Buy them the gift of their favourite aftershave for Christmas. Who doesn’t love receiving a new bottle of their favourite scent? With lots of offers available at The Perfume Shop, this is a great place for Christmas shopping.
- GAME: Got a gamer in your life? Then buy them the gift of a new game for their game console. Need advice on the latest games? Ask a member of the team who will be delighted to help you find the perfect game for your gamer.
- Halfords: Halfords have a range of products available from bikes, motoring, audio, camping and more, so you are sure to find a gift here for the man in your life.
- Hays Travel: Let’s be honest, who wouldn’t love a break away? From city breaks to staycations to Summer vacations, Hays Travel have a huge range of affordable packages to suit.
- Shoezone: Give the gift of a new pair of shoes from Shoezone. Can you really ever have too many shoes?
Gifts for kids:
- Brand Max: With a huge range of toys, Brand Max is the ideal place to tick a few games of your shopping list. From board games to arts & crafts to electronic games and more, there is a huge range of toys available for both boys and girls.
- B&M: At B&M, you can enjoy big brands with big savings. There are lots of toys available for a variety of age ranges, so there really is a gift for everyone.
- Claire’s: With jewellery, hair accessories, beauty and more, Claire’s have lots of products that your kids will want for Christmas. There are lots of affordable and great gifts for stocking fillers too!
- GAME: Whether you are looking for a new game console, a new game or accessories, GAME has got you covered with great gifts for gamers this Christmas.
- Sports Direct: Looking for a new football top or some comfy tracksuits for your kids? Sports Direct have a variety of sports clothing available.
- The Works: Do you have a child who loves arts & crafts, reading books or simply playing with toys? The Works have a great range of fun items that kids will love this Christmas!
Gifts for foodies:
- McDonald’s: Let’s be honest, we all know someone who loves McDonald’s. Buy them the gift of a McDonald’s gift card. This will go down a treat with the McDonald’s lover in your life.
- Lidl: If you want to say thank you to someone special, why not buy them a Lidl Gift Card so they can enjoy a foodie shopping spree on you? This sounds like the perfect gift for that foodie in your life.
- Relish: Spoil your loved one this Christmas with a Relish Gift Card. They can enjoy delicious traybakes, tasty homemade comfort foods, warming coffee and more!
- Starbucks: Know a coffee lover in your life? Buy them a Starbucks gift card or some of their favourite coffee beans, so that they can enjoy their favourite Starbucks blend from the comfort of their home.
- Subway: Share the joy of a festive feast at Subway this Christmas. Buy them the gift of Subway so that they can keep enjoying their favourite subs for lunch.
- Tim Hortons: Brighten up someone’s Christmas with the gift of Tim Hortons. If you know someone who loves Timbits, Tim Hotons coffee or their legendary food, then buy them the gift of a Tim Hortons gift card.
Gifts for teachers or work colleagues:
- Savers: Need to find the perfect gift for your teacher or work colleague? Savers have a range of perfume, beauty and gifts for him and her available.
- Semichem: Semichem offer a huge range of gift sets from bath bombs, cosmetics, electrical and more. There is a gift to suit everyone at Semichem.
- Starbucks: What do most teachers love? Coffee! So, treat them to the gift of a Starbucks Gift Card this Christmas. This is something that they will definitely love (and need).
- Boots: With a range of gift sets available for both male and females, you will find the ideal gift to say a very merry Christmas.
- Brand Max: From gift sets to homeware, there are lots of options for gifts for both work colleagues and teachers at Brand Max.
The perfect shops for stocking fillers:
- Poundland: With Christmas themed gifts, foodie gifts, beauty sets, homeware, toys, crafts and more, Poundland is the ideal place for stocking fillers for both young and old.
- Home Bargains: Home Bargains offer a range of toys and games, confectionary, electronics and more, which make the perfect items for adding to a stocking. Did you know that they also have a pet range? This is ideal for all those pet lovers who want to create a special Christmas stocking for their furry friend in their life.
- Poundstretcher: Shop at Poundstretcher this Christmas for lots of stocking filler inspiration. With festive food, beauty and Christmas gifts, there will be a stocking filler to suit everyone.
- B&M: From novelty gifts, Christmas confectionary and secret Santa gifts, B&M have got Christmas stocking fillers covered for all ages.
Top tip: Don’t forget your wrapping paper and Christmas cards! Card Factory have everything you need to make your Christmas present sparkle this Christmas.
Connswater is your one stop Christmas shop for everyone. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get Christmas ready! Get your Christmas shopping sorted early, so that you can relax and enjoy the festivities on the run up to Christmas.
If you would like to shop at Connswater when it is a bit quieter, shop during our off-peak shopping hours:
Monday-Friday: 9am-11am & 4pm-9pm.
We wish you a safe and a very Merry Christmas from everyone at Connswater Shopping Centre & Retail Park